Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am going to start blogging again!!!

A few weeks back, I was reading some stuff I had written when I was at IIMA. And when I read it, I realised how much I have grown up in the past 5-6 years!!

A few days back, I was seeing Sunay's pictures when he was 7 months old and I realised that had it not been for the picture, I would have completely forgotten how he looked when he was 7 months old. (For some reason, I cant remember vividly how Sunay looked from Jan 08- April 08)

I then realised that I need pictures and I need my writing to look back and remember! I need food for nostalgia when I am overwhelmed by life! I need some props and reference points when I want to say " Ah! Those were the days!"

So, I am going to hop on the blogger bus

Ciao...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello mam - i am jigna from ahmedabad - i m working on one of the projects at iim. i learned about your interests in education and would want to associate with you in this regard.

I have worked as a curriculum designer for math and am looking forward to design a teachers training programme to help teachers understand the role of a MATH LAB and manipulative in understanding the abstract concepts from math.

i am looking forward to hear of an oppurtunity from you

Ankita Kabra said...

Hi...
sure.. Will be glad to help you.
You can email me at ankita.kabra@gmail.com