Friday, January 16, 2009

Random post of random thoughts!

1. The Bollywood buff that I am, I was totally deprived of movies since the last 1.5 years but not anymore! Have completed my backlog of movies that I wanted to watch- Dostana, Rab ne.., Ghajini, A Wednesday, Khuda Ke liye and dil Kabaddi (currently a work in progress)
2. Have started disciplining Sunay from this week on not playing with food. It is easy to raise voice by a few decibels, put on a disapproving look and admonish him for his food play. The tough part is to resist smiling when he gets upset when I do that (pouts, fills eyes with tears and looks around as to who in the room will support him).
3. Last few weeks have been great workwise. Reason being one day in every week has been a chutti.
4. Sunay's current favorite songs- Desi girl and Dance pe chance

Enough randomness for now!

Have a great weekend people!

No comments: