Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dance like no one's watching...

There's a small phrase which goes like this:
Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like nobody's watching,
Sing like nobody's listening,
Live like it's heaven on earth.

So, if I would have a checklist where I have ticked what all I have done, I am happy to say that all the lines above are checked.

I have worked passionately, loved recklessly, sang loudly and cheerily and lived like there's no tomorrow!

And yesterday, at my aerobics session, I danced like nobody was watching!. It started on a dancy note when I read Mettakau talk about the new song from Delhi - Masakali. I downloaded it from the Net (a first for me when @ work) and also saw the promo video on youtube. Sonam Kapoor loooks charming and carefree. I was on a high listening to such a nice number and also played it at work on full volume 3-4 times

In the evening, at my aerobics class, we had some very nice music on and some excellent choreography to go with it. I enjoyed in throughly, the intensity and pace, the variation in speed (dance slowly and then dance really fast). I also realised that to dance like no one;s watching, you have to really let go, love yourself and think that you can put Madhuri Dixit to shame with your moves.I did all that and danced like no one was watching! But watching she was, my aerobics instructor and she promoted me to head of the class (Yippee and also made me feel like Monica from Friends)

So, worn out and tired though I was at the end of it, it was a great day. And the checklist is complete. All checked. And I will continue to check it again and again to live life the way its meant to be lived!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi...i m shahnaz..u interviewed me a few days bk if u remember!its good to see u on ur blogspot :)
tk cr cya..